Google Search

Google

Thursday, May 10, 2007

from then, to almost now.

We planned and cooked and practiced and sampled for nearly a year before things started coming together. I'm sure, had we both had ample time and energy, we could have made it all happen faster, but we were trying to do things inexpensively and while maintaining our lives. In late November of last year, I met with some local executives as part of the SCORE program (www.score.org). If you're considering starting a business, or have been in one for a few months, SCORE is an amazing service. For nothing more than an hour or so of time, you have access to retired business people who will give you the benefit of their years of experience. It was one of the most valuable hours of my business education.

Christmas of '06 was profitable, and great for exposure. It was also an incredibly trying time in my regular job. I didn't know it then, but it was to be the beginning of the end...

No comments: