Google Search

Google

Tuesday, April 28, 2009

On the Radio! and new flavors

LUCA is all over the internet airwaves this week. In a big surprise to me, the folks over at the 404 on CNET reviewed my bacon box (listen here). Let me tell you, it was rather painful for me to listen to, the guys get a bit dramatic, and of course I had no idea this was coming, but in the end, I think everyone liked it.

Also, tune in at 6pm EST on this Thursday to hear me in the inaugural episode of "Chocolate Covered Bacon - The best in Independent Food Finds". Just visit blockheadradiolive.com and click the player to tune in. (I think? this is all very new to me!)

Finally tonight - Mother's day flavors are up on the site! Here's your sneak peek:

Lavender Honey Buttercreams - dreamy Provence lavender melts into honey buttercream in a milk-dark chocolate shell

Rose Pistachio Creams - rosehip buttercream with a center of pistachio fondant in a milk chocolate shell

Lemon Chamomile Truffle - fluffy white chocolate ganache infused with lemons and chamomile tea, enrobed in white chocolate

Fennel Toffee - rich, buttery toffee infused with anise liqueur, brushed with dark chocolate and studded with candied fennel seeds

Violet Nougats - delicate violets lightly flavor and beautify bright white nougat mingled with apricots, mangoes, almonds and pistachios, half dipped in dark chocolate

Rhubarb Caramels - spring rhubarb flavors classic caramel, dipped in dark chocolate and topped with a candied rhurbarb slice

You may recognize some of the flavors - especially if you're one of my fabulous chocolate of the month subscribers (not one? what are you waiting for? go here), but this box is all about flowers and springtime, and it's a very limited edition, so order early, it may disappear very soon.

I'm also offering the biggest box yet, 36 pieces for $48.95. Why? Because your momma is worth it! Be sure to leave a note in the ordering instructions if you'd like me to add in a special note, wrapping or puppy (puppy availability not guaranteed).

No comments: