Google Search

Google

Friday, June 5, 2009

Finally! New Stuff!


Just in time for Father's Day and this glorious late spring/early summer weather, I've got new treats for you.

First up, an assortment of favorites that should put you in excellent standing with your old man...Bourbon and Black Pepper Truffles, Sea Salt Caramels, Bacon Caramels, and Pecan Caramel Truffles. If you're familiar with LUCA Chocolate, you'll know three of those already, so let me focus on the new flavor...I've taken freshly toasted pecans and blended them with a just-right caramel, then mixed all of it with 60% chocolate and Homeland Creamery's finest cream. It's what a chocolate turtle would taste like if it stopped off in truffle-land.



Next, I've got a few old favorites and some fresh ideas for a sweet summer. It wouldn't be summer without Key Lime Creams, so they're back and ready for action. The strawberries are particularly delectable this year, so I've processed them as little as possible and put them in a dark chocolate shell to bring you a bright burst of that perfect summer fruit. If you're sipping juleps on the veranda, you're going to need a couple of blueberry cordials - a boozy blend of blueberries and creme de cassis in milk chocolate. And last, but certainly not least, my favorite summer fruit, the peach plays nicely with a little passion fruit in a white chocolate ganache.

I'm looking forward to a lovely summer, and with a few boxes of chocolates, I'm sure you will be too.

No comments: