Google Search

Google

Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Pistachio Update

I've received word from the producer of my pistachios, Paramount Farms and they've assured me that their nuts are safe. I've included an excerpt from their reply -
Paramount Farms is not part of this recall, and we
believe our products are safe. We have stringent quality control
procedures in place, and our products consistently exceed USDA
specifications.

We are committed to producing only the highest quality products and the
health and well-being of consumers who enjoy our pistachios is our
foremost concern. Consistent with this commitment and in light of the
current situation, we are testing all products in our inventory and are
committed to testing all pistachio shipments going forward as a further
precautionary measure.


So, since all the nuts in my buttercream came from Paramount farms, I'm putting them back on the menu. Remember, if you want your order to arrive in time for Easter, I need it no later than 3pm today (for Priority) and no later than noon tomorrow (for Express).

No comments: