Google Search

Google

Thursday, November 8, 2007

Interview with the Chocolatier


Last Friday, I sat down with Elizabeth Friend, who writes articles for the Weaver Street Market newsletter. It was more of a virtual sit-down, she was in her home, and I was in mine, but our cell phones connected us. We talked about chocolate and the beginnings of the business. Throughout the interview, my cat, Jet, put her two cents in. I'm really surprised that the article won't contain randomly spaced meows.

Elizabeth impressed me immensely with the quality of her questions. I realize that part of her job is to have interesting questions, but, it was my first interview about the company, so I didn't have any idea what to expect. I've seen the rough draft of the article; I had no idea I was so articulate! When it's out, I'll link it here, or paste it in (with permission, of course).

And now, back to chocolate!

No comments: