Google Search

Google

Wednesday, November 28, 2007

Adventures in HTML

You'll find that the website has a slightly different look this morning. I know that there are much more sophisticated ways to bring about changes to web pages, and one of these days, I'll be sure to figure that out - or pay someone else to do it for me. Since I'm much more adept at chocolate, I just do the best I can with my rudimentary skills. So, after an hour of careful hunting, choosing and replacing color codes on my source page, I give you the new front page:



I like it. I hope you do, too.

In other news...

The deadline for an on-time Christmas delivery is December 15 (for Priority Mail) or December 20 (for Express or Next Day). If you're ordering Chocolate of the Month (a fantastic gift idea, hint, hint), the gifts will begin in January, and you have until December 19 to place an order and have the card arrive on time for Christmas. Hanukkah begins next Tuesday, so if you need a gift in a flash, I'd suggest you place an order today or tomorrow!

There's another holiday flavor coming - cranberry cordial. Pictures and descriptions to come. In the meantime, if you'd like to add some cranberry cordials to your order, just add it in the comments section, and I'll set you up.

No comments: