Google Search

Google

Wednesday, October 31, 2007

Potpourri

It's been a busy week, preceded by a wonderfully relaxing week. I spent last Tuesday through Friday in the cool and beautifully rainy mountains. It was a nice little break before the holiday rush begins (hopefully it will be one heck of a rush!). This week I've been Michelangelo's untalented cousin - priming, spackling and painting my ceiling a lovely shade of light aquamarine called Spaqua. The muscles in my neck and shoulders are threatening a walkout, so I'm lucky that I've finished with the overhead work for now. I'll post some photos tomorrow.

In other updates - I'll be handing out samples at the Weaver Street Market next weekend (Friday the 9th and Saturday the 10th). I'll be at the Southern Village location from 4:30-7pm on Friday, and at the Carrboro location from 11am - 2pm on Saturday. I haven't decided on the flavors yet - one will be Sea Salt Caramel, but the other one will be decided in the next couple of days, and I'll post it. I'm probably going to do the Sea Salt on both days, and a different flavor for Friday and Saturday.

No comments: