Google Search

Google

Tuesday, September 11, 2007

Random Bits of Excitement

There are lots of exciting things happening at LØVE Chocolate. I'll be updating you in detail over the next few days, but I wanted to share them all at once, too.

1. There is a new retail location for buying my chocolate. In about a month, you'll be able to stop by the Weaver Street Market in Carrboro, NC and pick up a box or ten. I'll even be there one day, meeting people and pushing product.

2. Construction is moving right along. This week, we put in the water line and the line to the septic tank, installed all the windows, and re-gravelled the drive. Pictures and stories to come.

3. New Fall Flavors are coming! By the end of the week, the seasonal chocolates will change. So if you've got a hankering for one more box of coconut creams, key lime creams, or banana creams, you'd better order before the 14th.

I'll post and update more tomorrow.

No comments: